True North came to Sociallyin with a challenge: to increase brand awareness within a specified location in result promoting our services and bottom line. Our team used Facebook's powerful targeting capabilities and launched a series of campaigns focused on the growth and services to those most likely to engage with the brand.
To ensure that ads were only being shown to the most relevant potential consumers, we used several targeting options and tactics:
- Target 1: Through our social strategy, we developed targeting parameters specifically around the ideal client demographic information to target those most likely looking for and interested in our services.
- Target 2: We targeted users at peak times and dates specifically when online traffic would be high.
- Generated a low cost per engagement and CPC which resulted in an increase of website traffic and CTR%.
- Overall brand reach and awareness increased. Clients read and saw True North social posts before the company spoke to them.
- 60% of website traffic came from social
- Total of 13,432 website clicks over a course of three months
- 1% CTR on linkedin and 9% CTR on Twitter
- Avg $0.03 CPC on Twitter